CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

February 6, 2009

ELECTROCUTION!

WARNING: This whole post is dedicated to spazzing about Little Shop of Horrors. Don't read it if you won't want to read about how awesome the movie is. Cuz it's dang awesome. REALLY dang awesome. xD

ELECTROCUTION! BAM!


Oh, my gosh!!! Little Shop of Horrors is more awesome than I thought it would be!! I just watched the movie, in parts, on YouTube, and it's REALLY awesome. Except for the fact that neither Seymour nor Audrey can sing, and they're the two leads. And there's some swearing. But other than that, GAWD, it's good. And the end is like--- Not telling. I already ruined it for Rae and Kaliyan, I can't put it in a POST.

Anyway, yeah, so this is just my totally random post about how fantawesome LSOH is. I can't wait to see how much fun Dan (Tooey/Audrey 2's voice) pokes at the ending... he's gonna play it up SO much. But yeah! It's so awesome! And so cool! And I'm now officially obsessed. I added an LSOH playlist, which is right above the other playlist. I haven't updated it lately, though. I added 2 or 3 songs to it since the last time. But yeah.

Marie watched like half-ish of it with me, on video-share (YIM), but then she had to go. Which sucks. :( And yeah... so I've now officially watched the movie! Even though it was in bits and pieces on YouTube. It works, though. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IT'S SO GOOD!

Kay, done now.

Somewhere that's greeeeen... SUDDENLY SEYMOUR!!! Downtown... Little shop, little shoppa horrors...In a tract house that we share... FEED me, Krelborne!

Peace, Love, and Seymour! (And llamas. And KOD.)
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3