CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

February 11, 2009

I HATE HORMONES!!!

Sorry for the random title, but I do. They suck. (I have, however, broken free from their grasp. So it's safe to talk to me. xD) And Kaliyan's singing a Christmas song. The "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away..." one. So yeah.

I just kind of felt like posting today, so yeah. Pyro was on the blog earlier, and he's got a new post, and yeah. And we've officially finished the play, and I'm now "officially mature" (as of last night) if you get my drift, and my life is just kinda weird. And yeah.

I HATE HORMONES!!! This is mainly because I got myself into a little friend trouble because of stupid Pre-MS. I don't get PMS, just Pre. For the first time ever. Although when I explained it to my friends today they just laughed at me and accepted my apology, so it's all good.

And..............................................................Kaliyan's obsessed with this song by the Backstreet Boys. She's been singing it over and over and over and over. "I JUST WANT YA TO KNOWWWW---OHHHH!!!" like that.

And I made cookies! And they're awesome and tasty and stuff! And yeah.

So.

Mhm.

That's it.

-Em

1 replies so far!:

CJ 512 said...

yay for you! cookies rock!
yeah, that hormones thing can really suck......
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3