CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

February 13, 2009

I'm a messenger? SWEET!

WHO: Pyro and I. And some person called Guardian. Not Nameless' Guardian.
WHAT: Some cleansing of some sort.
WHERE: The Meebo.
WHEN: Friday, February 13, at 2:56 PM, your time.
WHY: I wish I knew.


Guardian: Is Rachel Alvelais here?
Pyro: no. why?
Me: Nope. But her fiance is. And her friend.
Guardian: Can I trust you to deliver a message
Me: Yes.
Pyro: yeah
Guardian: her time starts today.
Guardian: She has one year to complete the cleansing.
Me: ...Okay.
Guardian: She is a new player. Because of that the time of the play is now reset. It starts anew from this day.
Guardian: If she fails, her life will be the price. All life will.
Pyro: okay. what is cleansing?
Me: What Pyro asked.
Guardian: What cleansing is does not matter but unto her. She has one year.
Guardian: She must win the game. All of it.
Guardian: You are no longer her friends. You are her messengers.

I've got no clue what it means, but I think Rae should hop to that cleansing thing. So. Yeah.

Peace, Love, and Llamas! (KOD)
-Emiliano
P.S: Could be an RP, too. VERY slim chance, though.
P.P.S: In case you're unaware, that (P.S) is called sarcasm.

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3