CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

June 2, 2009

Normal update post thing.

And now I shall do a normal post. :D

- FROG DISSECTION TODAY WAS SO EXTREMELY AWESOME. I'm surprised because everyone in my science class but me is a complete wimp. They were like /*touches frog* Ewww. *touches again* Eeeeeeeeewww./ I was like /*picks up frog; walks around room* Lalalalala. *peels tongue so it's sticking out backwards* Haha! Check it out! *puts in various people's faces*/ So yeah, that was super fun. And the next period, in math, I was poking Jacob (who's in all my classes and is awesome) and he was spazzing out cuz he thought I had frog juice on me. I didn't, but I didn't tell him that. :D I just laughed at him. Muahahaha.
- Speaking of math class and Jacob, I whooped his butt at geometry, which I'm not so good at. (I don't suck, and can be good at it if I feel like it, but Jacob's Mr. Supermath. My classes are reading and English, except that middle school English...well...That's kind of a long story. I'll tell y'all some other time.
- Jasalex attacked me with duct tape today, which was also very entertaining and yet very annoying. *see previous post*
- I heard 3 words today that I expected never to hear in my life. "No homework today," from--guess who?--Mne, my evil English teacher. Seriously! :D :D :D (Some of you will know that story, some won't. LSS: He's evil. And homework-obsessed.)
- Tic-Tacs are yummy. :D *eats a Tic-Tac*
- Spencer, Rae, D, Jasalex, Kaliyan, Genesis, Paige, Kaelin, Jacob, Alyssa, Robin, Ellen, Kim, Jesse, Ryan, Maya, Mandy, the other Ryan, Shelby, Emma, Michael, Amanda (not Mandy), Katie, Kristen, Anna, the other Michael, Macy, and other people are all awesome.
- Mne, Retard, Mikaela, Tyler, Jasalex(:D), Olivia, John, the other Tyler, Mitchell, and some others are all evil. (Especially Mne, Retard, Mikaela, Olivia, Tyler2, and Mitchell, not in that order.)
- OHEMGEE ROBYN (not Robin, Robyn) IS GOING OUT WITH MICHAEL. :o Sorry. It's true.
- Bor ednes sisn otco ola tall.

Peace, Love, and Llamas!
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3