CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

June 16, 2009

Orange

...It's not just a color, it's a flavor, too!
That's a really long story from camp, where so-called "MITY finers" study everything from algebra/trigonometry (WHY WOULD YOU DO TRIG ON SUMMER VACAY??? [Not summer school trig, mind you, but trig because you want to do it. This is for people who are totally into trig and want to just do it to do it.] WHY????) to CSI to broadcast journalism, which is what I'm doing.
Yesterday, Emma, Hanwen, and I did a report/section/thingie on the creative writing class, which is basically for super hard-core writers with creepy huge vocabularies. I mean, I have a pretty extensive vocab, and can use it when I need to, but these people use it ALL THE TIME. It's disturbing.
Anyway, today we did a thing on squirrels, just in general, and interviewed Rec (Mr. Rec, Reccy, Rec...The rec guy) on his squirrel experiences. Then I did a solo project on Sharods, the Challenge, and the Gauntlet, especially the Challenge.
And...and...and...I don't really have much more to say except that I won't be on until 4:30/5 central time on Wednesday(tomorrow)-Friday, and then Monday-Friday the next week, except for maybe an hour on my phone during lunch time. And that's just YIM.
Soooooooooooooooooooooo that's it fo now. Later.

Peace.
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3