CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

October 6, 2009

POSTAGE

OHKAY here's a post.

TUESDAY
- Sooo, the ViQueens won last night. IN YOUR FACES, MR. GILB AND AYLIN. (Neither of whom read my blog, but whatever. :P) 30-22, I think it was? Somethin' like that. Anyway, yay. The ViQueens won.
- Kyle (awesome guy) was standing in the hallway talking to Chris, Matt, and a few other people while I was talking to Genesis (who was on her way to science). Suddenly and randomly, Christian (anger management kid) comes running down the hallway and starts like dissing Kyle, just random stuff about him and his mom and whatever. So Kyle's like "What the heck, kid, back off" and trying not to get up in his face about it, since that would get him in trouble. Christian goes "YOU CAN GO SUCK YO' MOMMA'S D***, F*****!" And swings at Kyle, who's like "Woah, seriously, back off." Christian then jumps at Kyle and spits, and this huge glob ends up on Kyle's cheek. Kyle automatically pushes Christian away, like anyone would, and since Kyle's like 6'2" and Christian's like 5'4", Christian goes flying down the hallway. They both got PAWS. Poor Kyle.
- Today I wore this sweatshirt. It's worth 50 bucks, but I got it for free since I won this raffle thingie, and it's super warm and comfortable. It says "TIGERS" across the front, standing for the football team where I got it. Now, apparently the Twins are playing the Tigers today for the playoffs. I don't follow baseball, so didn't know who the Tigers WERE. I got a grand total of 14 "Why are you wearing that?" and "GO TWINS" shouted at me. After the first 5 I made a game out of it. :D So funny...
- Switched seats in math. :( I'm with Matt though, so it's OK...Kyle's way across the room, and Isabel and Abby (who sit right next to each other) are in the group next to me, kinda far away-ish. No more hilarity :(

WEDNESDAY
- Went fossil hunting today. It was really fun, and I got super muddy. I found 6 twig-looking-things (called briozoans, I think), 2 brachipods, and 1 "Cheerio". Then we came back to school and had an 8-1 picnic thing and recorded podcasts. And I have no homework! Yippee!
- Ugh. I have religion tonight. I hate religion, because it's really preachy (in the bad way), and it's all "Believe or else!!!" and my teacher's a dimwit...the only good part is that all the people in my class are really awesome and talk and joke the whole time so we never learn anything anyway. :) Slackers FTW!
- More about the fossil hunting I guess, since otherwise today was pretty uneventful (duh). I went with Kaillan, Amanda, Stephanie, Mikayla (not MikaEla, I'd die) Kelsey, Katie P and Brynn (and more people, but those're my friends). Katie P found a star Cheerio which is 2 points extra credit, and a few people found like a TON of stuff. Mmmhm. Then I did my podcast with Kaillan and Mikayla and stuffs. But OLIVIA was there. She apparently loves me now. It's really freaky. She kept signing (like sign language) "I <3 you" from down the hill and...yeah. Creeper. OH, btw the hill was a 78 degree angle, and I pushed Ginger down it. It was so funnnnny cuz he caught onto this huge fat root, but that broke and he rolled down and almost fell into the creek...bwahahaha. Even Ms. Stauble and Mr. K were laughing. Especially Ms. Stauble; she was cracking up. Twas very funny. Anyway, so we dug in the dirt and splashed people with the creek water. Sam pushed me down the hill, but I caught onto a tree branch a few feet down and only up to my knees got dirty. So HA. :P
- Uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm yeah. The end. Peez.

/ | \ -- |
\/|\/ - .
-Emilee
QUOTES OF THE DAY:
"Don't be sorry. Be smarter."
"HOLY SH*T! What was that for?"
"OMG! I found a rock!"
"When the roof caved in and the truth came out..."
"Oh. My god, that's a big hill."
"Suck it up."
"SING ALONG TIME!"
"I <3 you."

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3