CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

October 21, 2009

AnotherPost

You know the drill. :P

- Had a pop quiz in science today. 6/5. Not that big a deal.

- Had a presentation in health today, but my partner was sick so we're going tomorrow. Also not big news.

- Uh, Indy's cool. And it's raining.

- I really don't have that much to talk about. Obviously.

- Fraver Day is on October 30th!!! Woot. We're supposed to wear Twins and Vikings stuff, since he hates both teams with a passion, and wear fake mustaches and/or carry Fraver masks. I'm gonna make a sign with words like:

  • thing
  • a lot
  • very, very
  • like (used as teenagers usually do)
  • and other words that he really hates.

It shall be very fun. :) Oh, and was organized by my history teacher. Which makes it even better. :D

- Hmmm. Speaking of Fraver, I had conferences yesterday (the 20th). My homeroom teacher is the Spanish teacher, and she's awesome so the actual conference was all good, but then my mom wanted to talk to Fraver (since all the parents do). So we went in and it was just really extremely awkward. Cuz he doesn't like our class, since we don't "stick out our necks" or "build on each other's answers". And he just found out then that I was 12, even though all of my memoirs were about the reason that I'm 12, and he was like "Wow. Cool." And...yeah. It was awkward. Then we went to science, and that was kinda awkward too, and then we went to history which was fine cuz she's cool too (duh, she made a Fraver Day), and...yeah.

- More about Ms. Dahlgren (history) and her anti-Fraver-ness. She doesn't not like him, but she likes to do stuff to annoy him and stuff. And our period in history had a bunch of awesome ideas like rubber chicken toss, pin the mustache on Mr. Fraver, etc, etc. And so we're gonna have a games day too. And it shall be even more very fun. :)

- Talking to Joey. This is the latest as of this second, but it's sure to be updated soon... You could go here too, for all the updates. If it shows up... (It's the plurk that I'm sharing all the stuff in.)

/ | \ -- |
\/|\/ - .
-Emilee

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3