CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

November 18, 2009

POSTsoyeah

Yup.

- The post before this was the 123rd post on here. Heehee. (: Just wanted you to know that.
- Today in English, we were talking about a story and naming some onomatopoeias in it. Someone went, "Umm... well, like, um, crack." and Fraver said, all alarmed, "No, not crack! Don't do drugs, Megan!" ...It was kind of a had-to-be-there moment. But it was funny. :D
- Another funny moment. In choir today, a couple other people and I were all touching Lindsay's (who broke her collarbone a few days ago) collarbone, which randomly disappears under her skin because of the break. She walked up to Carter, who wasw looking quizzically at us, and went, "Here, touch it!" He made this hilarious disgusted face and said, "I don't wanna touch there." Another funny had-to-be-there-ish moment.
- Speaking of Carter, in Spanish during a silent moment he said "in my nipples" as part of a conversation. It was awkward.
- Someone took a mineral rock from the science room yesterday and if no one finds it the gym teacher (who's awesome, actually) is going to, quote, "make us run till we puke" on Friday. And he's definitely not kidding, cuz I had him in 6th grade and we ran the whole class period once because someone took something else from a teacher. So I think people should find it. Mmmhm.
- I have an English quiz and a project thing due for science tomorrow, AND the first show of Hansel and Gretel, which is not doing so hot. No one knows their lines or what to do with their props, they all talk about this loud, and it's just pretty much a disaster. Not good.
- Ummmm I HAVE A 103% IN LANGUAGE ARTS RIGHT NOW!!! WHICH IS LIKE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Also along the lines of grades I had all-A's last quarter, something I've never done in middle school before. Which is also good. (:
- And that's it. Buh-bye.
- EDIT: DUDE I HAVE 105% IN ENGLISH AS OF TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ | \ -- |
\/|\/ - .
-Emilee
Quotes of the Day:
"Don't do drugs, Megan!"
"I don't wanna touch there."
"Mrs. WHAT?!"
"I wanna read!!!"
"Why do you have a beanbag?" "Why not?" "Where did you GET the beanbag?" "Everywhere."

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3