CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

December 14, 2009

Fruit Salad!

I really have nothing to say, but a lot of quotes and stuff. So yeah.
Oh, and the title's cuz today was primarily fruit-themed, plus Thpenthie got the Wiggles on my mind... :PP

- In English today, we were talking about thesis statements and outlines and brainstorming and stuff, and Fraver pulled up a screen that said 'Watermelons must be banned.' He then said, "Pull up a Pages file. That's the thesis statement--that's YOUR thesis statement. Brainstorm." Then he sat at his desk for like 2 minutes, watching and waiting...but THEN he started clicking the slideshow ahead and reciting this like monologue. It was so weird. He was going on and on about how watermelons are taking over our lives and stuff. And it was weird.
- "Well, Emily, you got the highest score I think I've ever given on the comma quiz. Nearly perfect, in fact, and you only had about 9 marks...compared to the several dozen on everyone else's. *wink* I do believe you got nearly 150%." -OH MY GOD I GOT 149% ON THE QUIZ IN FRAVER'S CLASS!!!! *spazzes out* :D :D :D :D But he seriously does hate me, and he's trying to lower my grade as much as possible. Ahaha, he's got it down to a 102%... But AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!
- Today at lunch, Noah and Patrick (the "homo duo" that aren't really gay, but are FREAKIN' HILARIOUS.) were being weird and freakin' hilarious, and Noah took out a banana. He was making a ton of banana jokes, and then he held it out to me and was like, "You want my banana?" "No." "You know you want my banana." <-in this creepy voice that still managed to make me crack up. "No, I really don't." "*throws at me* Oh my GOD, Emily's touching my banana!!!" Cue cracking up.
- So THEN, Patrick steals the banana and puts it into this plastic bag and says, REALLY, REALLY loudly, "I put the banana in the bag." I know, super perverted, but the way he said it...
- Kaliyan apparently punched me in the arm today when I was walking out to my bus. I totally didn't notice. xDD
- When I was walking out to the bus, Phil came up to me and threw this banana at my face. While mentally laughing at the coincidence (first lunch, then this), I looked down at the ground to see that the banana had broken in half. But it wasn't like ripped open; it just broke. So I picked a piece of it up and it was hard as ROCK. So then Phil and I kicked the rest of the banana down the sidewalk and finally stepped on it. It shattered. It was freaky.
- Speaking of Phil, he's an Epic Hockey Player. And when he was center (in floor hockey in gym class), so was I, and I totally kicked his butt. And it was freaking AMAZING. (: So yeah. I'm just really happy about that. Plus, Mr. Miller was our goalie and no one could score on him (except the one time he purposely shot it in, to make the other team feel better about the score being 9-0.) So for once, gym was fun. (:
- Yeahhh. I have a lot of quotes today, so I'll letcha people read those. (: Peezowt.

/ | \ -- |
\/|\/ - .
-Emilee
Ohemgee, QUOTES!!
- "Oh, you know, me and Patrick are just acting homo and Em's just stuck sitting in the middle, listening to it all. No big deal." -Noah, being a HUGE dork today at lunch. It was SO FUNNY, though.
- "*eating fruit snacks* Guess what this looks like?" -MybestfriendNoah. "What?" -Me. "*shows*" "Oh, god, Noah. You would." (It looked like a...yeah, I bet you can probably guess.) "Yup!" ...5 MINUTES LATER... "Guess what THIS looks like?" "I don't even wanna s--" "A strawberry! *shows* Ahaha. :P"
- "Wait, so...my boyfriend's having a homo convo with Noah. Does that make him bi?" -Steph. Yes, I believe it does.
- "'Watermelon must be banned.' That's my thesis statement. That's YOUR thesis statement. ... It's not a choice; you're born into it." -Fraver. Ohmygod, today was so funny. But awkward. But funny.
- "So, like, I totally had a completely serious and legit conversation with this guy about snuggies. It was the weirdest thing ever." -I...just totally forgot who said that. Oh my god.
- "Yeah, shit! It's like... shit. Burn that shit." -Creepy dude in the Tickle Me Elmo video. Quoted by Thpenthie.
- "Hey, Emily, want a banana?" -Noah. "Umm, not really?" -Me. "Well, take it. *shoves it into my hands* Oh my GOD, Emily's touching my banana!!" Everyone: *stares, then laughs*
- "I put the banana in the bag!" -Patrick.
- "Well, Emily, you got the highest score I think I've ever given on the comma quiz. Nearly perfect, in fact, and you only had about 9 marks...compared to the several dozen on everyone else's. *wink* I do believe you got nearly 150%." -OH MY GOD I GOT 149% ON THE QUIZ IN FRAVER'S CLASS!!!! *spazzes out* :D :D :D :D But he seriously does hate me, and he's trying to lower my grade as much as possible. Ahaha, he's got it down to a 102%...
- "It's HARD!!" -Phil. No, it's not cuz it was a that's-what-she-said moment, it's cuz it was frozen solid.

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3