CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

January 14, 2010

Genetically Enhanced Penguin Food

So, language arts today was preeeetty much (okay, TOTALLY) hilarious! (: Here we go.
FIRST OF ALL:
Fraver, randomly: I wonder, if we lined up Minimum and Zach, who they would think was the criminal.
Max: I'm not a criminal!!! (He's weird. In an entertaining way. :P)
Aaron: 'I'm not a crook.' (He's weird in a...weird way.)
Fraver: *snaps his fingers* Who can tell me who said that?
Max, Me, and Taylor, enthusiastically: Aaron!
Fraver: *total facepalm*
It was hilarious. :D

SECONDLY:
Class starts; I walk in and put my backpack down, get my computer and notes out, set up, the usual. Fraver pulls up the screen for the day, filled with weird pictures and his usual flair for, you know, being Fraver.
Somehow, the topic of Osage is brought up...I don't remember why.
Fraver: Piece of candy for anyone who can tell me what Osage is.
Me: *raises hand; is called on* Sort-of kidding: A city in Iowa?
Fraver, mocking me: I city in Iowa? (Emphasis on the question mark.)
Me: It's a city in Iowa.
Fraver: Thank you very much for that obvious piece of information. Any other words of wisdom?
Me: It's...a...Native American tribe.
Fraver: There ya go. *chucks a Hershey's kiss at me*
Kiss: *bounces off my head and onto the floor*
Time passes. It's later. I somehow get another kiss; can't remember how, but he doesn't give it to me that time. I figure it's cuz I already got one (or the fact that I'm an overachiever in general. Y'know. :P), so I just sit there.
End of class. I start packing up.
Abby: Hey, Mr. Fraver, you never gave Emily her second piece of candy.
Fraver, amusedly/sarcastically: I thought throwing her one kiss was enough. (Play on words.) *throws the second one to me anyway*
Me: *catches it*
Abby, kidding but sounding hopeful: Do I get a piece of candy for reminding you?
Yup yup. And he actually GAVE one to her, which is insaaaaaane. :P After giving her his famous Look, of course. (Not a pissed-off look, a...Fraver...y...look. Very hard to explain, and probably unique.)

HILARIOUS-EST:
We're doing a bunch of comma stuff, Fraver-style, and I've been raising my hand pretty quickly for all of them, since sentence structure and stuff is pretty easy.
Fraver, out of NOWHERE: Emily's genetically engineered to answer these questions.
Me: *WTF look*
Everyone: *sort-of-laughing*
Bennifer does a sentence.
Fraver, like an afterthought: We should package her up in cans and sell her somewhere where they need food like her.
Me: *another, more potent, WTF look* What?!
Everyone: *pretty much cracking up now*
Fraver, in sort-of answer to my sort-of question: Genetically enhanced food!
Me: Mmmmkay.
Fraver, to Bennifer: You should make it a project to find somewhere to sell Emily. To everyone: Anyone have an idea? Muttered: Doubtful, considering who I'm talking to. (Our class is really quiet/not opinionated.)
Aaron, pretty apathetically: Africa.
Abby, enthusiastically: Antarctica!!
Fraver, musingly: Antarctica...
Fraver, enthusiastically: Penguin food! I like it.
A while goes by; we get to a hardish one. I still raise my hand right away, and am the only one.
Fraver, sarcastically but very amused: Of course Miss Genetically Enhanced has her hand up, but would anyone else like to volunteer their guesses?
And for the rest of the day, Arjan (who's a "bully"...not really; it's mostly hilarious, but he really loves to tease me) kept calling me Miss Penguin Food and stuff. (: Kind of a had-to-be-there thing, but it was SO FUNNY. Ahh, good times...

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground! Lookin' like a FOO' with yo' pants on the ground! 'Nuff said.

At lunch, Stephanie couldn't open her ranch, so Noah took it and couldn't open it EITHER, so he squeezed it really hard and it, like, blew up all over the wall, table, his clothes, Steph's clothes, and (a little) my clothes. It was SO FUNNY. (:

Paigie and Aylin bit me this morning and I still have little red marks on my hand. :( Hopefully I'll keep up my record of three days, though. *crosses fingers* :P

/ | \ -- |
\/|\/ - .
-Emilee
QUOOOOOOOOOOOTES!
- "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground! Lookin' like a FOO' with yo' pants on the ground!" -American Idol Dude and Spencer. Oh, brother...in more ways than one!
- "Emily's genetically engineered to answer these questions." -Fraver. I'm never gonna live that down.
- "Who can tell me who said that?" -Fraver. "Aaron!" -Me, Taylor, Minimum. Ahhh, I love language arts.
- "OHSHIZITBLEWUP. O_O" -Noah. Hilarious!
- "That didn't even leave a mark." -Me. "Okay. *bites harder*" -Paige. "Okay, THAT'S gonna leave a mark..." -Me. And somehow, I love her anyway. :P
- "Remember that ONE time..." -Me to Paige. Heh. Recurring theme.
SONG OF THE DAY!
- Fire on the Mountain by Rob Thomas
Since I haven't posted for a while...Here're more!
- Brothers Forever by Renaldo Lapuz ... OH, yeah! :DDD
- If You Only Knew by Shinedown ... Love that song!
- Tik Tok by Ke$ha ... There's a quote for this one: "Are you tired of THIS song?" -Me, sarcastically. I was taking a music survey online and it asked whether I was tired of it. I was like, "Nooooooo."
- Hey, Soul Sister by Train ... <3>
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, that's all, folks! :D (Y) <--upside-down peace sign

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3