CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

November 19, 2008

First ACTUAL post!

So, you know how I said that last one was my first post? Well, it was only meant for saying "Welcome", so it doesn't technically count, right? Right.

So here's how I got involved in what I call "the Truth", which is technically the fight again Itex. (If you don't believe in Itex, you should probably scram right now, cuz that's the 2nd point of this blog.) This is pretty hush-hush, so don't go shouting it all over.

So, when I was about 7 or 8 or so, I was laying in my bed, totally exhausted, but I couldn't go to sleep because I was so hyper. You know the feeling. So anyway, I was staring out my window when all of a sudden there was this screech like an angry raptor, and this GUY went hurtling past my window.

I opened the window, and said in a normal voice, "Uh, hello?" Now, see, I had the IQ of a smart adult at age 7, so my vocab was pretty good. Anyway, this guy looks up and cocks his head to the side, then put his finger to his lips and motioned for me to move back a little bit.

I did, and all of a sudden there was a hand on my windowsill. Creepy enough? It was followed by the same kid who'd fallen. He sat on the edge of my bed, and I closed the window and whispered something to the effect of, "Who're you?" Fearless enough? Yeah, no kidding.

This boy gulped and muttered, "Call me Hawk." Then he reached out and touched my cheek, totally out of the blue. I flinched, and he pulled away. Now that I looked at him closely, he looked to be about 10 or so, but his voice was higher-pitched, like an 8 or 9 year old. "Who're you?"

I sighed, and said, "I'm Emily... are you ok? You fell pretty far." He nodded. "Um, where are you from?" I tried, wanting him to talk some more.

He shrugged and said, "All over. I, uh, move a lot." I nodded, and for the first time noticed that his clothes were torn and a little burnt. I asked him if he wanted to borrow some (I'm the biggest tomboy you've ever met, especially at age 7), and he nodded slowly.

I got him clothes, and when he took off his shirt I saw a feather peeking around his side. I pointed it out, and he embarrassedly pushed it back. "You're like Max," I said, already having read the entire (so far) series.

He nodded, a small smile creeping across his face. "Yeah, I am," he said shortly.

-to be continued-

Keep on Dreaming!
-Emily

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3