CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

November 20, 2008

-To be continued-

Sorry about that, peeps. I really had to leave, but I wanted to post that, so there ya go. The rest of the story::::

My eyes slowly widened and my mouth curved violently up into a grin. "Can... can you really fly?" I asked excitedly, and he nodded once again. I laughed, and he tentatively echoed me. "You don't talk much, do you?" I asked, my grin still plastered on my face.

He shrugged, and looked bashful, then said, "I've only ever talked to one other person, and she's not that great a talker." I smiled, and nodded to signify that he should go on. "Her name's, uh, Turtle. She's 3 right now. Spent her whole life in the School, which is a--"

I interrupted with a quick, "Yeah, a torture chamber for innocent babies. I know." His small smile grew in size when he discovered that I knew about - and hated - the Schools. "Anyway, how old're you? Did you know Max? How about Turtle, did she?" I asked, and then clapped my mouth shut for fear of becoming any MORE like Nudge than I already was.

"I'm 8, but I'll be 9, um, soon. Max and I had crates next to each other, and I escaped with her... but I never really found her again, cause I... well, I THINK I flew over their fight, but I didn't even see it. Turtle was 2 when we escaped, so she knew Max, but she probably won't remember her." he said, almost monotonously, as if he'd explained it before.

My grin finally tapered off as I said, "I'm a psychic. At least... well, that's what I think, anyway. I dream about things - usually conversations, for some reason - that happen in real life, sometimes the next day, sometimes YEARS later. I'm 7 right now, 8 in May... and I wish I could've met Max with you; that sounds really cool."

He nodded, and I smiled again. "So, um, you can stay the night if you want... tomorrow's Saturday, so I can stay in my room and pretend I'm reading or something. I do that a lot..." I drifted off, gazing into his deep green eyes as they twinkled happily.

He cleared his throat. "Thanks, Em. Can I call you Em? Anyway, thanks... I'll sleep on the floor, or..." He looked at me questioningly, and maybe a little hopefully, probably crossing his fingers that I'd tell him to sleep on the top bunk, which I did. He grinned, the first really big smile I'd seen from him, and jumped up there, falling asleep right as his head hit the pillow, faster than I'd ever seen anyone fall asleep before.

"I guess we'll talk more in the morning, Hawk..." I whispered to myself, then drifted off myself, hoping for a prediction that had to do with winged boys named Hawk.

-THE END-

K, that's it! Comment, etc., please, and... that's about it! :)

Keep on Dreaming!
-Emiliano

4 replies so far!:

Spencer said...

HOW DO YOU REMEMBER ALL THAT SO WELL????

I said every single one of those freakin' words, and you remembered ALL of them... oh my gods, Emily, you really DO have a tape-recorder in that head of yours!

Fly your highest,
Spencaliscious
P.S: Nice signature, too!

Eliza Montoya said...

---really sounds like you LIKE him, Emzy. *grins*

Rae said...

IM SORRY! I accidentally was signed in as my mom and commented--sorry!!

Emilee said...

Rae, Spence, and Eliza(?)-

SPENCE-
Change your user to Spencer, could ya? And yeah, I really do have a tape-recorder memory. I wouldn't lie about that!

RAE-
Oh, oops, no Eliza! Anyway, he's my friend. That's it. He's awesome and all, but... we both prefer being friends and no more. I trust him enough that he would tell me if he wanted more, too.

Keep on Dreaming!
-Emiliano

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3