CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

December 9, 2008

I got this weird letter.

It was sitting right on top of my prediction journal, where I keep it under my pillow. It was written on this weird little scrap of paper, like a quarter-sheet or so, and it was written in this cool, sloping handwriting. Anyway, it said this:

dear emily-
do you ever notice a flitting shadow that vaguely resembles a human, up in the heavens? ever see a small shadow, or some wings, disappear around the corner of the street as you ride home from your school? how about that shadow behind the curtain; the one that disappears the second before you throw the curtain aside? that's me.

And that's IT. I don't know, kinda weird, but I've seen all of these things in the last few weeks. At first I thought it might be Spencer, trying to make an early Christmas present out of a visit or something, but then I asked him and he said that it wasn't him. Believe me, he'd say so if I'd caught him. I just can't figure it out!

I'm checking again tonight, because this is kind of creeping me out, but it's definitely not some prank, because the last time I let someone else into my room (besides my mom) was on Saturday, and it wasn't there then.

Anyway, if you have ANY IDEA who or what this is, please comment!!

Keep on Dreamin'!
-Emily

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3