CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

December 11, 2008

Wanna know something awesome?

Ok, this is kinda funny, kinda "Omg! *smacks self* I'm dumb!", and kinda miraculous. Wanna know what it is? It's... *drumroll please!* the fact that my cell phone got run over by a freakin' minivan, TWICE in like 10 minutes, and it still works like a charm. Creepy enough?

I've lost it ABOUT 24 times in the past, and every single time it's turned up in my pocket, in the back of my messenger bag, in the suitcase, etc. even though I check those places, like, a trillion times. It's kind of making me superstitious, because how is that even POSSIBLE?! Seriously...

Anyway, that's all for today.

Keep on Dreamin'!
-Emily

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3