CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

December 14, 2008

Lockout

Hey, people!

Ok, so yesterday I went to this lockout, which is where you stay up all night and go to Grand Slam, bowling, and whatever. So anyway, when I was at Grand Slam (Kali was with me), we saw this dude who was like 16 or so, looked kinda Mexican, and he was making faces at us from the bumper cars while we were waiting to go in.

This, mind you, is 11:30pm. When we finally get into the bumper cars, this kid is still in there, and so is his friend. They kept quoting The Dark Knight while we were going, and we almost capsized them at least 4 times. This Mexican guy, though, acted just like Joey used to. We named him Joey2 officially.

And then we did a whole bunch of other stuff, during which time I managed to strain/sprain (we're not sure which) my arm. Good times, good times.

So, yeah!
Keep on Dreamin'!
-Emily

2 replies so far!:

Rae said...

Joey2 xD lol

Must've been fun.

Emilee said...

It was VERY fun!! Joey2 was hilarious, trying to tick us off but instead making us laugh out loud. Pitiful, really. But my wrist freaking HURTS...

Keep on Dreamin'!
-Emiliano

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3