CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

December 22, 2008

Some more pics


K, here're some more pics of mua. As you can notice, I'm wearing a hat in this pic. Why yes I am. I'm tellin' you, I'm hat-obsessed.

This top one is kinda a weird pic, because my hair looks almost blonde. I have been assuring multiple people around the world that my hair is NOT BLONDE. Nothing against blondes, but I'm most decisively a brunette.

And this lower one is me holding a gimungo CRUNCH bar!!! It weighed 10 pounds, and I really wanted to eat it. REALLY wanted to eat it.

And that's your update of pictures!

Keep on Dreamin'!
-Lian

2 replies so far!:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Avaina-
We apologize for removing your comment, but that's soliciting another site, and we don't appreciate that.
Have a very merry Christmas!
-Admin

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3