CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

December 22, 2008

New Blog!

Ok, I know this is EXTREMELY random, but I made a new blog! It's kinda like FrostyPen, but not really. Anyway, it's called FrozenStream, and it's gonna be where we're having the wedding, apparently. I'll also post my drawings and thoughts and pictures and whatnot over there. This is my school life and prediction blog, and the other one's my drawings and pictures and stories, etc. blog. Okey doke. That's all.

Oh, god, I almost forgot to put the LINK. *headslap* I'm such a dork. Anyway.
This is where the wedding's gonna be, folks. Right here.

Keep on Dreamin'!
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3