CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

December 29, 2008

Update - 12/29/08

I'm so bored I could wilt.

There's not much that has happened lately, but I'll ramble anyway. Here's the list:

  • Lexi is blaming people randomly for RPing Andy, this new girl that showed up this morning. I don't know what to say except, Andy seems pretty real to me.
  • Rachel apparently made hash browns. YUM. I'm eating a Subway sandwich from yesterday. Not as yum.
  • Skylar got a Twitter
  • I grew wings! :O No, no, just kidding. I'm just intensely bored.
  • Skylar and Tawn swapped back their personalities! So now Sky's my bf.
  • I made a charrie page
  • Kaliyan made a boyfriend!! His name's Dusk, he's really calm.
That's all for now!
-Emiliano

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3