CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

December 17, 2008

Update On My Life - 12/17/08

Ok, so the other post *pokes the post before this* was meant to be interesting, but this is basically just for those of you who feel like learning about my life right now. Don't read it if you're expecting, like, "rescue 100 mutants from School", cuz that's not in my plans. I wish it was, but not the injuries, danger, and terror it would cause. Besides, I'd probably faint when I saw the first one. Poor things...

Anyway. Here's a quick update:

- Christmas gifts - I'm sharing Spencer's. Too busy lately, sorry people, but I'll make it up in time.
- Wrist - getting better.
- School stuff - as in "school", not "School". As following:

  • Concert tomorrow - Dolce, honors choir, at school. Really short, like 4 songs.
  • SCHOOL PLAY!!!!!!! - Little Shop of Horrors. If you haven't seen it, see it. The cast (at ny school) all watched the movie on Monday, and it was fantastic. I'm a minor-major role (exaggeration takes place in my dream, people. It's good, but not, like, lead-ish.) and I'm either a customer at the dentist's (Ew.) or at the florists. I want to be the one person that dies, but I doubt it. Besides, having Nick or Dan pretend to EAT me? Not preferable, but it'd still be cool.
  • A bunch of tests. Midterms stink.
  • And finally, live my latest prediction. *pokes last post again*
Ok, sorry, can you tell I'm a little obsessed with the play? I've been doing ok, but I'm SO PSYCHED! It's gonna be REALLY fun! Aaaaand... that's all for now, folks!

Keep on Dreamin'!
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3