CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

January 31, 2009

Awesome Dream!!!!!

Okay, so I had the most amazing dream last night. It's this continuing saga of dreams, so I'll tell you the whole thing. It won't be as awesomely explained on here as it was in my head, but this is my favorite dream to get. It's AWESOME. I might even write a story based on them, when I'm done with all the stuff I'm working on right now. Here's the first dream. It's long...

I'm up at my aunt's cabin with my cousin McKenna. We're running around, being hyper. I'm probably about 10. Finally my aunt comes out and tells us to try out a new rope swing that my uncle put up. We run out to a stream that runs by the cabin and start swinging across, laughing, making the biggest ruckus you've ever heard. We're just randomly swinging, slapping our feet in the water as we p
ass.
Then something moves underwater. "A fish!" I yell, and drop down off of the rope. Luckily, I'm wearing shorts, so only my skin gets wet. It moves again, and this time I know it's not a fish. It looks like a person... but they've been underneath for ages now. I start walking towards the person, which/who starts swimming briskly away. I get onto the shore and start running after it, McKenna staying behind to swing more.
I keep running, and finally pulled up alongside
the person, who I've now identified as a female. I know that I'll tire soon, but I also know that the stream runs out in a short while.
Sure enough, the stream soon became a small circle about 4 feet in diameter and 3 feet deep. The girl got out, and started running. She isn't nearly as fast on land as she in underwater, I think.
I catch up to her in seconds, and slowly chase her to a tall rock cliff (coming upward from the ground) that I like to climb with McKenna. The girl, I figure, doesn't look much like a climber.
As I had thought she would, she stops when we reach the cliff. I have her cornered.
I notice that she's trembling slightly. "What's wrong?
" I start to say, but quickly change it to, "Don't worry... I'm not going to hurt you or anything."
It was then that I noticed it.

She has long red hair that's impeccably braided down her back. Bright, clear blue eyes that exactly match the color of the stream. She's dressed in rolled-up heans and a tight-fitting, but still VERY flattering, t-shirt. She's barefoot.
And not one square inch of her is wet. Not even DAMP. Just smooth, perfectly dry, tan skin.
Her hair? Completely without water. Her clothes? Couldn't be drier. It's s
o weird. Hadn't she been swimming - UNDERWATER - moments before?
"You're... well, you're completely dry," I mumbled, and the girl's tan cheeks flushed a little. "I'm sorry... it's just, well, I've been thinking, and I've read a lot about Greek mythology..." I fumble for the next words, but can't seem to find them. Might as well be blunt, I think, then blurt, "I think you're a naiad."
She grins. Then, to my intense surprise, she speaks - like your average American pre-teen. "Nope," she says. "But you're kinda close. I'm kind of like... a spirit of nature, I guess." I give her a blank look. "Like, I was just some girl, but I was, like, the last real hippie or something. And I took my... hippie-ness really seriously. So then, one day, I figured out that I had these, like, "powers". I don't ge
t wet when I don't want to, I don't sunburn, I can controll the weather in small places." She pauses. "And my growth rate is slower than normal. I guess I'm sorta immortal."
Now, when someone tells you that they're immortal, and they're serious, you don't really take it in stride, and be all 'Cool,'. You pretty much spaz out. At least, you do if you're me.
"You're... What do you... Oh, my gosh..." I stutter, then take a deep breath. "What do you mean?"
She shrugs. "I'm 12 right now. My body is that of a 12-year-old girl. And I've been on this earth for... well, I was 8 in the sixties."
My jaw drops open. "What's your name?"

"Naeryan," is the reply. "You can call me Ryan."

And that's where it ended. If there are tense issues, like past- and present-tense, then sorry. But yeah. Then, a few months later, I got this new dream. I'm not even going to tell you the whole thing. It was basically like, me living in this really awesome place with her (Naeryan) for like 3 months. It's underground, and it's this really awesome place... it's hard to explain. The light comes in like in this picture:

And it's green. Really, really green. And small, and just... really beautiful, in a simple sort of way. And I know it was underground, because (Nae)Ryan told me it was. If I could explain it in just 2 words, I would say "happy place". It was SO cool. And I somehow just lived off the sunlight or something, like a plant. I was never hungry, never thirsty. I felt the healthiest I've ever felt. (In the dream, obviously). And it was PERFECT. And then, of course, I had to leave. I can't remember why, now, but I was really, really sad. Then I got home, and my parents weren't even concerned. They just said, "Did you have a good time?" and then, later, "First day of school tomorrow."

Here's the latest dream, which I had last night:

I'm back at the cabin, up north, this time with Kaliyan, my best friend (as you all know). It's apparently a year after my little summer stay underground, and I'm really preoccupied, looking for Ryan. Kaliyan seems to realise this, and asks me why I seem to absentminded. I just shrug. Finally, after days of this, Ryan appears from out of the woods to the east.
"Catori!" she yells to me. She's taken to calling me that; Tori for short. It means 'Spirit'. "I've missed you so much!" Her embrace feels like the dawn of the first true day of spring.
I sigh happily. "Hey, Ryan. I missed you, too." Kaliyan is standing at a distance, probably wondering why I was just called Tori by some mystery girl. Ryan notices her.
"Hey. This your friend, Tori?" I nod. "Oh, cool! Does she want to come to... you know... the place?" I bite my lip. I've been wondering about that for the past couple days, whether I should tell Kaliyan about 'the Place' or not. I mean, she's my best friend, and I trust her with anything, but... the Place just seems like it's me and Ryan's secret hideaway.
I clear my throat. "Do you want to see something really awesome, Kali?" I ask, and Kaliyan nods slowly. "Okay, Ryan, let's go."
I turn to Kaliyan. "Just follow us, and you'll be fine. We'll be going quickly," I instruct, then add, "And don't be scared if you feel something really amazing when we get there. Just trust me, okay?" She nods, and we start running.
Ryan smiles back at us every couple moments, and I smile back. I feel the magnetic pull that I'm so accustomed to, and I grab Kaliyan's hand. "You might get lost," I say in explanation, and she looks puzzled.
I really haven't figured it out yet, but we somehow switch planes when we go into the Place, and you have to have been there before to just DO it. I was afraid Kaliyan wouldn't make it, so I was doing what Ryan had done for me all those months ago. I couldn't wait to arrive.

Honestly, even in the dream, it was the most amazing feeling to switch planes or whatever. And it was even more amazing to be in the Place. Just a quick note.

We kept running and running, getting faster as we went, and finally switched planes. We were in the grove next to the Place, and already I felt my body being healed. Kaliyan's face expressed her every feeling. "I feel like... I don't know..." she whispered, and I smiled. So did Ryan.
"Don't worry, Kaliyan. It's your soul being healed," I said, and it was more of a sigh. Kaliyan nodded uncertainly.
And then we were in the Place.
I flopped onto the ground. "Oh, god, Ryan. It's been way too long," I moaned, feeling all of a sudden as if I was broken and didn't know it, then all of a sudden whole again. "I've gotta come here more."
Kaliyan just looked more and more bewildered.
Ryan smiled her gentle smile. "You should visit me more often, Tori. I'd like that." I nodded vigorously. "I know you would, too," Ryan finished with a grin.
"Why are you calling her Tori?" Kaliyan broke in.
I chuckled. "It means Spirit. Naeryan - that's her - decided that I should have a more earthy name than Emily." Kaliyan nodded.
"So, do I get an earthy name?" she asked, sounding hopeful.
Ryan nodded thoughtfully. "What do you think, Tori?"
I pondered this. "Sisika? She could be, like, Sika for short."
"Yes, I suppose... but 'bird'? Are you sure?" Ryan asked. I shrugged.
All of a sudden I laughed. "What about Nata?" Ryan smiled. "I think that'd work well, huh Ryan?"
Ryan nodded. "I like it. 'Speaker'."
And so Kaliyan was named.

And that's all I can remember. I'm usually really good at remembering dreams, but the end of today's was totally lost on me today... Gah.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

Peace, Love, and Llamas! (KOD)
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3