CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

January 28, 2009

>:(

I am so bored. And I don't know why. But I am. And I haven't posted for a looooong time, and I figure I should post.

See, I'm not one to complain or rant or anything, but I think that it's time to do a little of both.
I think I might cry. I'm sick, and tired, and I had to go to school anyway (and wake up earlier than normal to do so) and then I come home and do my impossible math homework and generally am tired and kinda grumpy. And then I get on here, hoping for a good laugh or two.

But no.

Now Kaliyan's saying she's going to leave the Resistance because she doesn't know the titles of the MR books, and my internet is slow, and Joey's being more retarded than usual, and I just think it's all too much. WAY. TOO. MUCH.

What I really want is for it to be April 5th. Then I'd be on my way to Florida, carefree, and ready for a week-long cruise without my step-dad. And hopefully I'll be well-rested and not ticked off or anything. And I'll be warm, and on spring break, and happy.

Right now? I feel like I'm going to fall over, I care about WAY too much, and I'm really just fed up. So, if anyone wants to add something to the pile, just be my guest.

Just do it.

-Emiliano

2 replies so far!:

Liam said...

Can It Emily stop complaining about me complain about something else!

Emilee said...

Well, sorry Joey, but you're being EMO and you need to STOP.
-Emiliano

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3