CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

January 15, 2009

Itex or faker?

I don't know. But at about 5 after 5 central time, a guest came on. Brandon (new guy, first day was yesterday) was on, alone, probably bored out of his mind. Here's the convo.

Brandon: Hi guest. Whassup?
*a pause*
guest23958: I am from ITEX. Your Resistance is in trouble. Be cautious, and close down your blog, and you may yet survive. The By-Half Plan will succeed. Our tests will not be proven wrong. Go well.
Emiliano: Back. What did I miss?
Emiliano: What the HECK?! I'm posting about this. ITEX came????
Emiliano: Brb so I can post it.

So then I brb'd to write this much. *checks meebo progress* Then came:

Brandon: Ok
guest23958: Who is the primary director of this Resistance? I
assume it is not you; am I correct?
Brandon: Um no. I guess its Rachel or Spencer or someone.
guest23958: I see. And is this Spencer human?
Emiliano: Yes. We all are. Now go away.
Brandon: I think so but idk.
Brandon: I guess he is then.
guest23958: I understand, however, that "Spence", listed on the side-bar, is an avian-human hybrid. Is this not the same person?

I'm lying through my teeth, here, peeps. Hang on here.

guest23958: Is it?
Brandon: Well duh. Now go away!! I dont have time to deal with you!

Then D came. Then I had to go. And that's that. *bows*

The end!
-A worried Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3