CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

January 5, 2009

Little Shop of Horrors - the musical

OMG THE PLAY IS GOING TO BE THE SINGLE BEST PLAY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

So, first of all, if you don't want to hear about how awesome my part is in the play and how awesome the play is going to be, DON'T READ THIS POST. Because that's the whole reason for this post. Except the bold part, which is KINDA connected to its bullet and kinda not. But READ IT!!! PLEASE!!! (It's red, too. Bold and red. You'll see it.)

MY LIST OF AWESOME STUFF ABOUT MY PART IN THE MUSICAL:

- I'm a hobo. A rich hobo - rich for a hobo, that is.
- My starting position is in the back of the auditorium. Guess what that means? Yep, I get to go down the aisle and do some interacting with the audience! I'm gonna cough on them, trip and fall (almost) on them, and wipe my nose - noisily - right in front of them. All perks of being a hobo!!
- Remember how I was a "rich" hobo? Well, while I'm walking towards the stage (center of attention - yikes [not really]), this girl who's being a poor(er) hobo is going to jump out at me, and I'm going to scream and run away, "terrified". It'll be GREAT!!!
- It's pretty high up there - I get a few speaking parts, and the only reason I didn't get a singing part was because I wrote "Please, no singing solos" on my application paper. I do NOT like singing in front of people. ;)

MY LIST OF AWESOME STUFF ABOUT THE WHOLE PLAY:
- Dude, the thing's about how a giant plant eats humans. How could it NOT be great?
- My friend Brynn is my partner for the customer stuff, so we get to work together, like, the whole time!!! AWESOMENESS!!

MY LIST OF NOT-SO-GREAT THINGS ABOUT BOTH OF THE ABOVE:
- I don't get to be eaten. :(
- My costume is probably going to be really weird, all... hobo-y.
- The director changed the ending so it's like the movie's. Which means the plant dies. Which means not a lot of people get to die. :(
- I'll miss about an hour and a half or so of Resistance time. I'll probably be on at about 4:20 central, which is an ESTIMATE. If I'm later than that, no sweat. Also, on Wednesday of this week, I'm going to an eye doctor appointment and PROBABLY won't be on at all. If I am, make your fonts on Yahoo! HUGE, because I'm getting eyedrops. >:(
- I don't get to be EATEN!!! :(

Aaaaand, that's all for now!
Peace, Love, and Llamas! (KOD)
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3