CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

February 23, 2009

Quick Update

Ok, this is gonna be short and sweet. So.

- Weird dream. Ask me about it later and I'll tell you about it. Don't remember much, but it was creepy, and real. You either love those or you hate them... I love 'em. :D
- Lots more chapters on the old Twin Telepathy!!
- I made a quiz. I like it. They take FOREVER, though. :( But still! I like my quiz. :) Ask me about that, too. I'll give you a link.
- TECH CREW IS HERE FOR THE PLAY!!!!! WHICH MEANS REAL BLACK-OUTS INSTEAD OF MRS. GILLIS JUST GOING "LIGHTS OUT." EVERY TIME!!!!! WHICH IS WICKED AWESOME!!!! (And spotlights and stuff. That's good too.)
- The plants. Are. AWESOME.
- My name won for the Resistance poll thingie!! The OtherSide. I commented and suggested it, and it won! *happy dance*
- I have circus tonight, and I have to wrap my feet now because the ropes aren't taped any more so my feet die every week. So.
- My computer's having issues lately with Yahoo. It'll randomly quit. Weird, huh?
- Spencer's AWOL. Joey's worried about Rae. All is weird at the OtherSide.

That's it. Have a nice day. :D

Peace, Love, and Llamas!
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3