CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

March 31, 2009

The Hostage Game

If you read my LATEST post, you'll know the beginning. If not, go read it.

Here goes nothin'...

....But then my teacher (who is the bestest reading teacher in the WORLD), Mrs. Gillis, stands up in front of the class and says "Since it's the last reading day before spring break, I thought we'd play a game for part of the class; about 20 minutes or so. It's called the 'Hostage Game'"* She pauses, then adds, "Everything from this second forward is completely pretend... I scared a few kids yesterday." We all snicker, because 'yesterday' means 7-2. Haha. Anyway, we all nod while we snicker and she explains the game.
Basically she chose 8 of us randomly -- I was one of the 8 -- and gave us these weird name slip thingies to put around our necks. They were laminated, and mine said "Senator Jan Snyder" or something. Then she told us to go out in the hallway, which we did. Then I sat in the hallway for a while, before coming in and watching other stuff happen. Lucky me. The rest is as recorded by Genesis, who is my awesome friend from school......
when the 8 people went out in the halway mrs gillis passed out these sheets with all the names on them and then there was little discriptions of the people on them. they were like characters i guess or something but emily's was like some senator who was really well liked and probably was going to be the first women president and she was like helping pay her parents morgage and stuff. she was 37 i think maybe 36. any way so mrs gillis read the sheet to us and she was like "the 8 people in the hall way are-- wait i'll explain that later. so a plane has been high jacked. on the plane is a pilot 3 high jackers and 8 hostages." then we all got who the 8 people were in the hall way. "and the high jackers say that they will let 4 of the hostages go for free if they could land and refeul for free at a goverment place and then take the plane with the other 4 people. the other 4 people we must assume are going to be left for dead. your job is to write down the order of the people you want saved acording to the information on your sheet." so i did and i cant remember what people i put but it was like this preist dude then emily's lady (NOTE FROM EM: No one knew who was who. Like, Genesis had no idea that my nametag was the senator; all the class people knew was that each person in the hallway was someone from the sheet.) and then this modil lady and then a teenager piano player person. (EM: Haha... pianist. Haha...) any way then we all put our results on the marker board and then we took the most populer people and we chose them to be saved so it went like this:
(Everything from now on is Em. Thanks, Genesis!!!!)
- Father John Gollas (The Priest)
- Senator Jan What's-Her-Face (That'd me moi.)
- That teenager peni-- I MEAN pianist.
- Becka Bert (or something. The model lady.)
So then Mrs. Gillis came out in the hallway and goes, "I need the following people; look at your nametag to see if you're the person. Father John Gollas, Jan [insert last name here], [teen pianist], and Becka Bert. You four can come inside, in that order. So Father John--Chris Gerhardson, come on in. I'll tell you when, Emily." So Chris went in first, and Mrs. Gillis said some stuff, and then she waved at the door, and I went in.
Then she went, "This is Senator Jan [last name]. She has been saved from the hijackers, because she came in second place." Meanwhile I stood there, feeling really dumb because I had no clue what she was talking about. "You can sit down, Em- Ah, Jan." Then I sat down and Genesis grinned at me.
And then more people came in. It was really dumb, but fun anyway. Beeker was complaining about not getting blindfolded or anything. She thinks being held captive would be kind of fun. I dunno, it would be pretty freaky, but I guess it could be exciting too..........

THE END. BYE. ADIOS.

Peace, Love, and Llamas!
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3