CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

March 20, 2009

Okay, folks.

Okay, folks.
It's official.
I am officially really happy.
Really, really happy.
Because.............
- I'm going to Kaliyan's birthday party after all, AND we're celebrating our 11th anniversary in September!!! I know! It's major, peepz! (We missed our decade anniversary, so we're gonna have the best partay ever for our 11th. Mhm. You wish you could be there.)
- I finished MAX in 2 days, which is admittedly the longest time it's ever taken me to read a Maximum Ride book (the first time, when it's all like "OMG WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN???" and stuff, that is). It was good. Still global warming-y, but good. And then my friend Shelby stole my library book of it and is now reading it. But the library won't care, because she'll probably finish it in like 3 days too. So whoopee!
- I. Am. Wearing. Capris. My very favorite capris EVER, from last summer. And they still fit me perfectly. And they still don't feel like I'm wearing pants (in the good way. Like, I can feel them but they don't make me any warmer. Which is good for me, since I'm Jacob Black's temperature, all the time. ALL THE TIME. Darned Colorado, making its citizens be boiling-blooded. ><) But ANYWAY, they're the bestest capris ever and they still fit.
- Hel-LO?? It's officially spring!!!!!!!!!
- I. Am. Wearing. My. Favorite. Capris.
- I rediscovered an awesome song. :)
- We went on this wicked awesome field trip today, and had lots o' fun, and I made lots o' friends.
- It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!
- I only have 15 effin' days (including today, which is basically over) until I go to effin' Miami. And then, after one half of a day in Miami, I shall go to the EFFIN' CAYMANS!!! After which I shall go to the effin' Bahamas. Then guess what? I'm goin' to Jamaica, mon. And then, *tear*, I'm coming back to good ol' MN. Which isn't actually all that *tear*ful any more, because it's 60 out right now, and I <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 it when it's 60 and so windy that it'll knock me off my feet. Which it is. So YAY!
- Um.. It's Friday! :D

And that's pretty much all! Thanks for reading my self-centered post! :D

Peace, Love, and Llamas!
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3