CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

April 12, 2009

Guess who's home?

MEEEEE!!!!
I know, that was a hard question, huh?
Anywho... I'm home, and I'm online, and I'm happy.
But I have school tomorrow, which ruins the mood. >< AND I have a science project. Stupid bean plants taking up a ton of my time. Gosh. :P
And and and and and and and and and and RYAN. He's awesome. And stuff. And I have his email, so if anyone wants his email, just ask me and I'll give his email to you. But I don't want to post it on here in case some stalker comes on. Cuz stalkers are weird and stuff, and I doubt that Ryan would want a stalker emailing him. So just ask me on like the meebo or YIM or something and I'll tell you his email.
And and and and and and and and and and stuff.
And more stuff.
And even more stuff.
And -- guess what? -- even MORE stuff.
And goodbye.

Peace, Love, and Llamas!
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3