CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

April 11, 2009

On my way home!!!


Okay, so here I am in Miami, on my mom's Blackberry, and I just felt like posting real quickly.
- So Ryan, this hot guy on my cruise' and I are friends now. Long-distance, but I'll live. I have his email address and everything!! Muahahaha.
- I board the plane in t-minus 20 minutes, and then I'm headed HOME!!!!
- The cruise was okay. More about that later, when I have an actual keyboard to type on, with keys that are larger than ant droppings.
- Ugh. I have school on Monday. And CIRCUS. After my minimum-to-begin-with arm strength is ALL GONE. :'(
- I read a grand total of 8 books in the last 6 days, and am halfway through a ninth. OH yeah!! ;)
- Gotta go! Off to the plane!!! I will tell you guys more later, again, when I get my hands on a real keyboard. :P

BYEZ FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace, Love, and Llamas!
-Emileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3