CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

April 18, 2009

Randomness!

Okey doke, so I'm bored. Therefore, I shall post random facts about my life right now.

- Ryan is awesome.
- Reading Twilight; it's better than I thought it would be, but the order is way different than the movie, and stuff, and yeah... I remain glued to my resolve that Edward is too perfect and ruins the story, and that Bella is too helpless, a total damsel in distress, and also ruins the story. Ugh. But Jake is awesome (even though the book totally goes down from like a 7.5 to a 6.5 cuz there's no Seth. Hel-LO?! Seth!!!!)
- Ryan is awesome.
- Kaliyan's in Grand Rapids, Joey's in Florida, Adam's... somewhere on vacation, Rachel's (as usual) in California, and Pyro (who I keep spelling "Pryo" for some reason) is (as usual) in Florida. I'm stuck in Bloomington. :( Then again, I went on a cruise before, while everyone else was stuck at home, so I shouldn't be so sour 'bout it. :D
- Ryan. Is. Awesome.
- Joey just admitted to me that he's annoying. Kind of. He goes "hey emily i just realized something", and I go "What's that?" expecting some profound something about spectres and shaydes and whatever. But instead he goes "that i can be really annoying". I, of course, reply with an "xDDDDDDD". I mean, seriously. He finally figured it out.... xD Just kidding, just kidding. Sort of.
- Ryan's awesome!
- To ruin the cheerful mood of this post, Christian is back. Yes, he's back at Olson. You can't even imagine my anguish when I walked into reading yesterday to find him cheerfully plopping (xD LA) into a seat near the back. UGH. He's not in math or language arts any more, since he flunked out of honors (thank God), but he's still in one core class and 3 out of 3 exploratories, including art. Ugh; on B-days that's like 3 hours of Christian, 2.3 of which are spent in a small room while doing things that only occupy your hands--such as painting or drawing--AND with only 13 total people in the room. :(
- RYAN IS AWESOME!!! Betcha didn't get that yet.
- And.... that's actually pretty much it. I had more to say than I thought I would, though. :D

Peace, Love, and Llamas!
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3