CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

April 25, 2009

Quiz Results and Sleepover Stuff

Okay, so I took the 'which element are you' quiz. And my result was AWESOME. (Just wanna share it with you right now)
|
v
Congratulations, friend! You are Aether, you rarest and most mystical of all the elements. Metaphysical, otherworldly, supernatural, whichever way you slice it, you are one special soul. Whereas other people have experienced the odd circumstance or random weird event, your life is defined by them. You rely heavily on an intuition that has hardly ever let you down. Sometimes your thoughts and dreams could be considered downright psychic. Having such a unique set of gifts comes at a price though. Mainly a two-way skepticism between yourself and just about everyone else in your world. Finding people who understand you becomes a daily internal struggle and one that follows you wherever you go. Since your element is one supposedly beyond earthly comprehension it is up to you (as well as others) to work to build a bridge of understanding. Your place in the world: You are the ethereal entity blessed (or cursed) with the task of opening the eyes of a closed-minded world to the world they have blinded themselves to.

Cool, huh?!
-Kaliyan, her blog, a long time ago


So, I took a quiz on Quizilla a few days ago (and was being lazy, so didn't post it) and I'm 99.9% sure it's the same one, because I got that too, as my result! So yeahhhhh. And I'm bored, and my computer is being retardo, and I'm really really hyper even though I was up all night last night at a sleepover birthday party.
Which, by the by, was really fun. Basically we played Sardines, Lazer Tag (the COOL kind, with the wicked awesome receptor guns and shields, with strength and ammo and everything), more Sardines, Kick the Can/Bucket, and yet MORE Sardines. And then we watched a bunch of movies--can't even remember them all--before going outside at about 2 in the morning to tell ghost stories and make s'mores around a bonfire.
And then I played pyromaniac and set a bunch of leaves and sticked on fire, which is why I still smell like fire, even after like 3 showers. I set leaves, sticks, grass, and even the occasional piece of a log on fire while Erin, Claire, Rachael (Ruh-KELL), and a bunch of other girls laughed at me. Finally I convinced Erin and Claire to join me in the fire-setting, but they stuck to leaves. *sigh* Scaredy-cats. xD

Anyway, that's all for now. Just wanted to tell y'all. ;)

Peace, Love, and Llamas!
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3