CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

May 6, 2009

Super Randomness

So, here's some stuff about what's going on in my life. I know, super exciting, right? Right. *nodnod*

- We'll start things off with this REALLY random thing that I saw on the bus ride home, while hoping that my internet connection came back to life (yep, it died. Came back on only the desktop. YES, the one with the demented keyboard. Sigh). I was staring out the window and we passed this random house, which was surrounded by trees. You have to imagine this: It's a tannish house with a deep brown roof, and there are trees, lots of trees, all around it. The light there is dappled and tinged with green, and everything--EVERYTHING--in sight but the house is green. There's a lone tulip, sitting by the driveway. The tulip is bright red, seemingly iridescent. It was SO cool. And, bonus, a psychic moment, although I hadn't thought that I was having a prediction when I dreamed of it, because it was so unreal. Seriously, I like flinched, and Kaelin (a girl on my bus, OK friends with me) asked me if I'd hurt myself or something, then laughed when I said I'd banged my head on the window.
- Another psychic moment, this one in math class. I can't even remember what it was, now, but it was pretty cool. I mutter either, "PM," "Psychic moment!" or "I dreamt this," every time I have a prediction, and this time it was the second one. This guy who sits next to me, Jacob, goes, "What?" and I just shook my head. Then he stole my workbook and started drawing all over it. (We're sort-of friends.)
- Yesterday on the bus, Kaelin and I bet this cute-ish guy, Jason, that he couldn't go for three days without having an argument on the bus. If he won, we'd each give him a box of TicTac Chills (He loves TicTacs more than is probably healthy), and if he lost, we would get to duct tape his mouth shut for the entire week afterwards. Well, the bet started today, and of course Jason didn't show up. So it'll start tomorrow and he'll have to remember over the weekend. Although he probably already forgot.
- SPENCER IS BACK AND I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I MISSED HIM SO DANGED MUCH!!!! (He made a new blog, too, if any of you haven't gotten the linkage.)
- Ryan's awesome, as I've made clear. He sent a letter back to me. His handwriting's purty cool if I do say so myself (although I'm pretty biased, I guess.)
- Torture Chamber continues to live up to its name. As does Mne.
- My birthday is tomorrow!!! Woooooot!
- I've got my circus performances coming up, and I am FREAKED OUT. Mikaela, my partner, hurt her leg on Monday and she doesn't know if she can perform. At tech and dress yesterday, Maddie and I did our routine through without her, and we did just fine, but I'm really nervous for the actual show. I mean, some tricks aren't really possible without either a) super-human strength on both my and Maddie's part, or b) 3 people. I mean, log with only 2: one middle and one side? Sorry, not happening. Ever.
- Speaking of circus, my costume sucks. It is, as mentioned before, a "silver full-body leotard." Translation: See-through spandex body suit with a few sprinkles of glitter, skin-tight, that includes a dog collar and these (also see-through, spandex, semi-glittery, and FAR too tight) arm bands that are way too long and go from my armpit to my wrist and make it insanely hard to grasp the bar, ropes, or body of my partner. We are 20-30 feet of the ground (on an uber-low trap, so we can't actually die, which makes me feel SLIGHTLY better), and if I drop Madison, she goes plummeting to a 2-inch mat, underneath which is concrete. Yes, rock-hard, skull-cracking concrete. Can't wait for the show to come and Mikaela to still have a hurt leg. ><
- SPENCER'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances*

And now, without further ado, the sign-off...

Peace, Love, and Llamas!
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3