CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

May 1, 2009

Le Update!

Okay, I'm gonna jump right in today...
- This guy on my bus who pretty much keeps to himself, average-looking with glasses, named... Alex, I think, used to get off sometime after me, but lately he's been getting off on completely different stops--Once two before me, then three, then one, and finally he got off on my stop, and as we were walking (towards the bridge, for those of you who need specifics), I asked him why he got off on so many different stops, and he just shrugged and said that he lived "far away," but he liked going to Hyland Park, or Shoots and Ladders, or Purple Park, as some *coughkalicough* insisted on calling it. But yeah, he's actually pretty cool I guess.
- Going to Kaliyan's synchro swimming show tonight at 7:30. Not really much to say about that, but I hope it's good (it probably will be) and stuff. So, yeah.
- I'm not sure if I told anyone anything about it except Kaliyan, (who I told like 2 words of it before being interrupted by something or another,) but there's this guy named John, who's an idiot (here I was interrupted) at my school, and my friends Maya, Genesis, and Brynn (and I) came up with this idea that Maya should bring this jalapeno sucker thing and give it to John, since she's the only one that had even the slightest chance of being taken seriously. John would be like, "No, I don't want your stupid sucker!" if I tried. And I would laugh. But ANYWAY, Maya gave John the sucker, telling him it was strawberry, but he hasn't eaten it yet. Monday, hopefully. It's in his locker.
- OLIVIA IS A BYOTCH. I HAD TO SAY THAT, ALTHOUGH I REALLY DOUBT ANY OF YOU KNOW HER. UGHHHH.
- So is Ms. Dexter, for that matter. I knew that before, but while we're on the subject of byotches...:D Anyway, yeah. Social studies teacher. All of us groan after reading, which rocks, when we're walking down the stairs and someone goes, "Ready for SS?" Then we slap that person. Which usually is me, because it's funny.
- And NOW, while we're on the subject of evil teachers, I will mention the one who got nicknamed because of his evilness. Mne, or Mean 'n' Evil, the English teacher. I'm pretty sure he tortures us on purpose. Now that I think of it, I'm positive that he does. I'm completely serious. His pasttimes include things such as: dissing students in front of the class, (I kid you not. This is usually hilarious, but not when it's you.) literally HIDING behind corners on the way to lunch and grabbing your arm to stop you if you're running and keeping you in a group until lunch is basically over, (Not EVER hilarious.) and keeping us, his fifth-core class, 10 minutes late for no reason besides the fact that he enjoys watching us squirm. And listening to our stomachs digest themselves.
- I'm eating fresh-out-of-the-oven cookies. They're tasty. I'm drinking A&W root beer. That's tasty.
- It's Friday!!!!!! YAY!!! And--for the first time since probably before the second week of school--I don't have to do an essay for Mne. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
- LIFE. IS. GOOD.
- Twin Telepathy (*click*) is coming along smartly, but I don't really feel like writing today. So there.

That's all for today, folks! Bye!!

Peace, Love, and Llamas!
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3