CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

May 29, 2009

Updateth.


Yo, peeps! Here goes...

- So you know that guy who randomly switched bus stops to mine? Yeah, he claims to "live far away" but go to Highland (the main park in the nature preserve by my house) every day. And, living up to his word, he's headed onto the path every day so far. Well, the other day I was just walking across the street and I saw him hook a sharp right, a few steps in front of the bridge, and disappear into the trees. I ignored it, figuring he just had a shortcut or something, but it nagged at me. So I walked up the path and peeked into the trees: Just the sharp drop-off that I'd come to expect. He was nowhere in sight. So today, when he sprinted to the path and vanished before I could even get there (when he could probably only get a few steps up the hill), I admit I was/am pretty creeped out. No one can just, poof, vanish into the trees! But yeah. Just thought that was weird.
- Boredom sucks.
- Laodicean! I totally knew that word! That's so coool. :D :D :D (Only awesome people will get that one, I promise you.)
- Ryan, Spencer, Kaliyan, Emma, Amanda, Genesis, Paige, Shelby, Brynn, Jason, Alex, Thomas, Mitchell, Katie, Kae, Jacob, and Caleb are all awesome. There are more, but I can't think of em just now. Darn.
- Speaking of Jason--I'm picking out hot pink duct tape for him today. I'm going to milk this for all it's worth, and he's going to hate it. *cackles maniacally* MUAhahahahaha.
- Mne = Evil. TC = Evil. Colds = FREAKING STUPID EVIL. ><
- Gotta do like a bazillion projects due Tuesday. What's with Tuesday for hard project day? I mean, ALL the big projects, for all my classes, are always due on Tuesday. This Tuesday, I need to finish... A book report and probably a ton of other things for Mne; Spanish thingie that will take me about 10 miliseconds; Social Studies thing that will take me about 10 years (she even apologized for our short time); Science thing that will take an hour or so; AND study for all my finals (aka: study for my math final. Or not. I've never studied before in my life, except once for a math test in 5th grade. I failed the test. Therefore, I never study for tests.)
- Joey's bugging me about abilities and Seers. Headaches ensue.
- If you didn't get this by now, I've got a cold. My nose is being bipolar and going from stuffy and way-too-full to running like a faucet. UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH. As if I don't have enough to worry about without being sick. (NO. I do NOT have effing H1N1. So shut up about effing H1N1, because I GET that it's BAD and stuff, but, frankly, I don't CARE. Ok?!) So. (No, I'm not PMS-ish. I'm just sick of stupid H1N1 and felt like getting my point across right away instead of getting annoyed at an actual person later.)
- Working on TT. I've moved it to a private blog with only a few people able to view it, so sorry if you can't read any more.
- Ah-CHOO!!!! Sorry.
- Boredom still sucks. So do colds and Mne.
- Spencer got me hooked on The Man Who Can't Be Moved, which is this really cool song that's on the radio right now (which is why I thought of it). It's awesome. And speaking of Spencer, he needs to post. *points at Spencer* You're so hypocritical, telling me and Kali to post and then not posting. Gosh. And yes, I realize that you're lazy and stuff but post. *coughhypocritecoughcough* Please.

The end.

Peace, Love, and Llamas!
-Emiliano

1 replies so far!:

Rae said...

http://www.plurk.com/p/x2ln3

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3