CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

June 1, 2009

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Dudes.
That. Was. So. AWESOME!!!
So I brought my hot pink duct tape to school today, and Jason was on the bus this afternoon (he's NEVER on in the morning), and I got to hog-tie his hands behind his back, tape him to the wall, and--of course--tape his mouth shut, which was also super awesome. Kaelin was sticking bits of it in his hair too, and I was sitting on his taped-up legs torturing him. Ahhh, hilarious. And we get to do it all week, which is even awesome-r! *dances*
But yeah. Here's a play-by-play:

Me: *walks onto bus in the afternoon; sees Jason; waves*
Jason: Hi.
Me: Hey, Jace, guess what I've got? *sits next to him*
Jason: Aw, maaan. *groans* You actually brought it?
Me: Yup! And it's hot pink! *whips out duct tape* See?
Jason: Oh, boy.
Me: Heck, yeah. Ready?
Jason: No.
Me: Too bad. *rips a piece off; tapes mouth shut*
Jason: *rips it off* I said no!
Me: And I said too bad. *turns him around*
Jason: What the--
Me: *tapes his hands together really well*
Jason: Hey! *turns back around* Take them apart or--
Me: *puts a huge piece on his mouth; pushing tight*
Jason: *knocks head lightly on window* (muffled) Ow!
Me: Haha. *tapes Jason to window/wall*
Kaelin: *walks onto bus* Ooh, Em, you brought the duct tape!
Me: Heck, yeah. Wanna join in?
Kaelin: Nah, I'll just watch the fun. *laughs at Jace*
Jason: Mmmph. *scowling, totally tied--wait, taped--up*
Me: Oh, shush. You've got a while.
-bus starts moving-
Jason: MMMMPH. *still taped to wall* Mmph.
Me: Shhhhh.
Kaelin: *rips off little pieces of duct tape*
Kaelin: Hm. *holds up bits* What should I do with these?
Me: Put 'em in his hair!
Jason: *shakes head vigorously* M-m. Mmmmm-m.
Kaelin: Yeah! *sticks them in his hair*
Jason: *wriggling around* Mmmmmmph. Mmph mmph MMPH.
Me: *holds hand to his mouth* Shush.
Jason: (muffled) Mmmmph.
Kaelin: *laughing*
Tyler(random kid): Haha, Jason.
Jason: *glares at Tyler*
-Kaelin's stop-
Kaelin: Well, 'bye, Emily. Jason. Have fun!
Me: Will do!
Jason: *more squirming; wall-tape rips* Mm!
Me: Yeah, like that means you're free.
Jason: Mmmmph.
Me: *tapes him to wall again; 3 strips this time*
Jason: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHH!!!!
MBD(what we call our bus driver): Oh, be quiet. You lost.
Jason: *gives MBD a "WTH" look*
Me: It's true, Jason; you lost fair and square.
MBD: *laughs*
Jason: *kicks me*
Me: Good idea. *tapes legs to the chair*
Jason: *muffled groan*
Me: *sits on legs* You're bony.
Jason: MMmmMm.
Me: *rips mouth-tape off*
Jason: Ow. Now get offa me!
Me: No, thanks.
Jason: *strains on arm-tape* Ugh.
Me: And we've got, what, 15 minutes 'till your stop? 20 minutes?
MBD: 22.
Jason: Noooooooo. *fake-cries*
Me: Sah-weet!

And then Jason struggles and I sit on his legs for about 17 minutes...

Jason: *pops wall-tape*
Me: Eh. Whatever, you're still pretty tied--taped--up.
Jason: *sighs* Well, at least I can...*cracks back super loudly* Ow.
Me: *cracks up*
MBD: *laughing* You've got 5 minutes.
Jason: So untape me. *glares at me*
Me: Awww, but it's fun having you immobile.
Jason: C'mon, untape me.
MBD: *enjoying the show* "Untape me" what?
Jason: Untape me NOW.
Me: Still waiting...
Jason: Ugh. Untape me now, PLEASE.
Me: That's more like it. *reaches over, untapes arms*
Jason: *swings arms; whacks me in face* Haha.
Me: *puts hand to cheek* Ow. That actually hurt.
Jason: Haha.
Me: Ah, well. *gets comfy on his legs*
Jason: Ok, ok, I'm sorry! Sheesh.
MBD: 'Bout 3 or 4 minutes to go.
Jason: Ahem. That means you untape me now.
MBD: Not necessarily. Just soon.
Me: *shrugs; untapes legs*
Jason: Now get offa me.
Me: No, way. I can wait until your stop to do that.
Jason: *gets me in headlock* Get OFFA me.
Me: *laughing so hard I'm crying* No thanks. *still on legs*
Jason: *laughing, too* Yes, thanks. *jabs hard in pressure point*
Me: Ow. Ow. Lemme go and I'll get off.
Jason: Promise?
Me: Maybe.
Jason: *tightens headlock* Promise?
Me: Yes, I promise. Just let go. *fingers crossed*
Jason: Good. *lets go*
Me: *holds up crossed fingers*
Jason: UGH. *pins my arms to my side; yanks me off his legs*
Me: *leans down to bite his hands*
Jason: You can't reach your waist with your neck.
Me: Fine.
-bus stops-
Jason: *lets go; wiggles fingers* Bye now! *stands up; walks*
Me: *trips him*
Jason: Ahh! *gets up* You suck. *evil eyes*
Me: *angelic smile*
Jason: I'll get you for that tomorrow.
Me: *still smiling*
Jason: I'll bring MY duct tape. Then we'll see.
Me: No, Jason. You lost a bet to me, so I--
Jason: So? I can still tie you up. I mean, tape you up.
Me: Nuh uh!
Jason: Yuh huh. Can't I tape her up tomorrow even if I didn't win a bet?
MBD: There's no rule against it, if that's what you mean.
Jason: See?
MBD: Unless it was in the rules of your bet.
Me: Crap.
Jason: Which it wasn't.
MBD: Now, Jason, are ya gonna get off the bus anytime soon?
Jason: Yeah. Just remember: I have duct tape, too.

THE END! Can't wait for tomorrow. Except the fact that Jason wasn't kidding, and he'll probably torture me. But oh, well, I'll get to torture him, too. :D

Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silv--Hot Pink!
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3