CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

June 5, 2009

Horses and Newbies and Crows - Oh, My!

"I can't live like this -- I keep bouncing around in the saddle."
"Oh my gosh, I want to like run really fast. It's so tempting."
"OMG we're galloping!!!"
Thus ramble the first-time horseback riders on my trip today. I mean, honestly, people. It's called "trotting" when you "trot," not galloping. And "run really fast"? REALLY? How about "canter"? And, um, the horse is kind of walking. You can't not "bounce around" in the saddle. But you know, when you're WALKING, you just sway a little bit.
Oh, and don't forget that the so-called professionals at the stables put the blanket on about a foot to far, and the saddle was sliding the whole time. I could do better when I was 10, for god's sake.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, otherwise it was fun, and I swear I had a conversation with this crow afterward. I know, crazy, but fun. :D The end.

Peace, Love, and Llamas!
-Emiliano

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3