CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

June 10, 2009

Schooooooool's out. For. Summer.

Schoooooooool's out. For. Ever.
- So, yep, that's my first topic: It's summertime! I'm an 8th grader! Life is good! :D I went to bed at about 11:30 last night, went to SLEEP at about 12:30, and--Holy crap, the toilet just flushed itself again. Sorry, the downstairs toilet has issues. ANYWAY, and I've been on Facebook, here, YIM, Plurk, whatever, for about 11 hours straight (not including sleep, since I was dreaming that I was on those). Summer's awesome.
- Saw my BGF yesterday, and we talked for a while before I almost got ran over by a school bus. That was fun. (The talking to my BGF part, not the almost getting run over part.)
- Paige snapped some awesome pictures yesterday while at school. Thank goodness for Facebook, or I wouldn't be able to steal them all. :D Anyway, yeah, GAP(Genesis and Paige) and I/the Three Musketeers have planned a pretty awesome summer full of Valleyfair and Valleyview and all sorts of fun stuff. I can't wait!!! (Contrary to Genesis's firm belief, we'll be seeing a lot of each other this summer. Ahem.)
- I'm eating these really good Hershey's Snackster multigrain chocolate puffball...things that Paige gave me. Paige is the supreme ruler of all food, so it didn't really surprise me when she whipped out 2 huge bags of these things for Genesis and I. Cuz, you know, she has food ALL THE TIME. It's crazy, how much food she has.
- Got a new phone, finally. It's pretty sweet.
- Also got a Plurk account. That's also very sweet.
- My new mission, and I choose to accept it, is to get Kaliyan to my level of Western riding by the end of the summer. She'll learn fast, I know it, since she's already a pretty good English rider (*coughepcough*), but still. If she's ever gonna go to HorseSide with me, before we're counselor/caddy age (which is soon. :( I don't wanna grow up and do caddy camp. I just wanna ride horsies!!!!), she's gonna have to be a KA Western rider. The HorseSide folks don't really have the highest opinion of English riders. Yeah, let's just say that.
- Speaking of HorseSide, I'm gonna make everyone either mad (counselors) or jealous (campers) that I know about the Game, which--by the way--I just lost. It's a really long story that only Rivers know, but you all know what the Game is, I hope. Anywho, they're going to be jealous.
- ALSO speaking of HorseSide, I can't WAIT until I go!! ER (We call it fun, but some may call it madness...So stay here with us and you'll forget your sadness. Happy campers are we, having fun beneath the trees. And when you are gone, you'll remember this song: We call it Elk River, Elk River, Elk River, Elk River! Elk River...) is so awesome, and Redd and Cam and Monty and Mike (haha, Mike) and everybody will be there!! Especially Cam, who I coordinated with so we would go the same week. She's totally awesome!!! :D :D :D
- Schooooool's out. For. Summer.

That's all. Mostly HorseSide stuff and all summer stuff, and some GAP stuff, and...yeah.

Peace, Love, and Llamas!
-Emiliano
P.S: So I'm thinking about making Part One of TT into one book, and Part Two another book. Should I keep it as one book (about 168 pages so far), or make it into two books (the first one would be about 150-155 pages)? Comment/IM me with suggestions! :D

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3