CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

June 27, 2009

So.

So. The new TT has been started. Yippee.
Ohhhhh, and I'm going to the River next week, so I won't be on at all. I'll be having a blast with Cam and Redd and Monty and Jazz and peeps. :D I'll take a journal so I can remember everything I wanna tell you from there.
Also, I've been working on editing some random pictures, by Rae, because one of them looked a lot like me and I wanted to make it look MORE like me, and from there one of them looked like Skylar and I was bored so I messed with it, and from THERE Kaliyan wanted one (it's messed up, though. Sorry Kali.), and from there I got bored again. So anyway, the originals are 100%
© Rachel, and the finals and IPs are 100% © me. Please ask either me or Rae, depending on the picture, for permission if you want to use them. Thanks.
The end.

/ | \ -- |
\/|\/ - .
-Emilee
P.S: You can find some of the pics at the bottom of the blog, if you care. I show the original (by Rae), the WIP pics (by Rae and add-ons by me), and the final product (by Rae with a lot of add-ons by me).

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3