CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

June 25, 2009

DISCONTINUED

TWIN TELEPATHY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BECAUSE IT WAS TOO RANDOM AND DID NOT HAVE A PRE-WRITTEN PLOT OUTLINE OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT. IF YOU OBJECT, THEN THAT'S TOO DARN BAD. THIS BLOG WILL NOT BE REMOVED, SO YOU ARE FREE TO PERUSE WHAT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY POSTED. IN FACT, PLEASE DO, FOR OLD TIMES' SAKE. OR WHATEVER REASON YOU HAVE FOR READING THE OLD TWIN TELEPATHY.

I'm in the process of making a new blog, and hopefully (HOPEFULLY!!!!) will configure a plot of some sort soon. Until then, the story won't go on.

ALSO: I will most probably be using some direct quotes and some sort-of-happenings in the next story. If you have a quote or happening that you absolutely need in the story, either email me or comment on this blog. If you don't have the time or will to do either, then that's too bad, cuz your desired part won't go in the story unless I or someone else decides that it's worthy.
Even if you do request a part, it doesn't have a 100% chance of being in the story. I'm sorry, but if you choose a completely idiotic part from OTT (Old Twin Telepathy) to be in NTT (if you don't get that, then go back to school please), I'm not putting it in there just because you said so. But requesting things does bring the part to my attention and drastically increases its chances of getting in.

Thanks for your cooperation (not that you have any choice in the matter)!

Just a note for you all who aren't allowed at the story blog. You will be allowed at the new one, for a short while if not permanently.
LONG STORY SHORT (FOR THE CHEATERS):
Twin Telepathy is no more, but I'm making a new one.

/ | \ -- |
\/|\/ - .
-Emilee

1 replies so far!:

Kali said...

DEATH IS A PENGUIN!!!!

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3