CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

July 21, 2009

To anyone who's taken the Mary Sue test...

...I just took it with a few characters.

I got 12 (I AM a wimp, stupid test, and I do poke fun at myself, but only because I think it's so pathetic that it's extremely funny. Anywayyyy...), Skylar got 29, and Edward (as in Cullen, yes, who is copyrighted Stephanie Meyer. I took the test because I despise him and thought that he was a Mary Sue when I read the first sentence about him [just for the record, yknow] in Twilight) got 154. No typo. One hundred and fifty four.
And the rubric says that over 50 or so is very, very bad, and that you should kill it dead and start over. Soooooo, bye-bye Edward.

Great job, Stephenie (THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SPELL IT. IT'S NOT). Great job.

/ | \ -- |
\/|\/ - .
-Emilee

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3