CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

September 8, 2009

School.

Well, I don't really have much to say about it, but school started today. I'm an 8th grader. I feel so old, and then next year I'll be a little one again. Hah. Anyway.
FRIENDS:
- GAP are still GAP
- I think (hope) Kelsey's grown up a little bit and won't be such a cling-on all the time
- This nice girl from Dolce, Abby's in a lot of my classes

TEACHERS:
- Mrs. Taylor, the professora de espanol, is really awesomely cool (:D).
- My English teacher curse is STILL not broken, even though I was sure it would be this year
- Mr. K's still cool, but it was still kinda awkward today. And his back is better.
- Um. Mrs. Dahlgren is OK. I guess.
- We got Mr. Miller for gym/health instead of Mrs. Kellen!! WOOT!! Mrs. Kellen is a creepy lady, and Mr. Miller is a cool, young-ish guy. So yay.

Speaking of health, there was this dude from the army today that came in, and I swear I laughed for the entire class period. He was making fun of Andrew Strom (this dorkface who enjoys making fun of all the actually intelligent people) and guys in general. And we did the horse and rider puzzle thing, which I've known how to do since I was like 3, and this weird game that I'd never heard of before. Which was totally un-health-ish. Can't wait till we get to learn about STDs and drugs and alcohol. Yippee. -_-

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...uuuuuuuuummm...Brynn isn't in any of my classes. Which is stupid. Cuz she has her exploratories backwards. Which is stupid. And stuff.

വാട്ട്‌ ദി തെക്ക്. സുട്ടെന്ല്‍ി മൈ ബ്ലോഗ്ഗര്‍ ഈസ്‌ വ്രിതിംഗ് ഇന്‍ ദിസ്‌ സ്ട്രന്ജ് ലാംഗ്വേജ്. ഐ അം സൊ എക്ഷ്ട്രെമെല്യ് കന്ഫുസേദ്.

What the heck?? Random translation of everything I wrote into some random language. That's not creepy at all...um, so we've got standardized tests next week for all of our classes, on Tuesday and Wednesday, as well as a bunch of legal crap for the laptops and whatever. The other team got an essay and a quiz and all sorts of stuff, as well as the standardized test. God, poor 8-2. But they don't get the legal papers. BUT they don't get laptops. Just this one cart of them.

OH OH OH OH KALIYAN!!!! 7TH GRADE GOT LAPTOPS AT YOUR SCHOOL!!! AND THEY GET TO TAKE THEM HOME!! JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT! CUZ IT'S FUNNY!

Hmmmm. What else? Rockin' out to Owl City (Rainbow Veins) right now, totally exhausted for some reason. And...yeah. That's it.

So peace out.

/ | \ -- |
\/|\/ - .
-Emilee

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3