CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

August 29, 2009

Some Dreams

Had a dream last night. It was pretty cool, but I'm like 99% sure it wasn't a prediction, because a) it involves Rae with wings, and b) she's flying over my house. So it's not a prediction, and it was really short, but it was cool.

So I'm sitting at home, minding my own business, when suddenly someone goes, "Hey, Em! Catch!" from above me. So I look up, and I see Rae flying above me, with wings. Somehow I'm not surprised by that at all, and just catch the scrap of paper that she dropped. I hold it up, but just before I can read it, I wake up in bed. Ugh.

ANOTHER dream, also last night, but before that one. This one's 99% sure it's not a prediction, either, although it'd be MAJORLY awesome if it was. Majorly awesome. :P

I'm getting off an airplane and walking into an airport, and I see a guy and 4 kids, just standing around. I run up to the guy (whose face I can't see) and in the dream I know he's my dad. He goes, "Why don't we pretend that we don't know who each other are, at all, and make this a little less awkward?" I agree, and he introduces himself; I do the same, and we shake hands. "These are my kids. Most of them are your half-siblings, but--"
He breaks off, and the oldest steps forward. I gasp. "We've talked a few times," he says.
"You have got to be kidding me," I say, and the tall, brown-haired boy grins and shakes his head.
"Nope. Um, I'm Spencer. Even though you probably already grasped that. Nice to finally meet you in person." He holds out his hand, which I shake. We continue to talk, and it's all very happy and everything, but kind of personal-ish. Cuz it's about my dad, and some...personal stuff.
To check to make absolutely SURE that he's Spencer, towards the end of the conversation, I go, "What's the password?"
He laughs and goes, "6/9/10, or June 6th, 2010. Otherwise known as today's date."
Then I'm at my house, video chatting with Rae, who's all freaking out that Spencer's my brother and everything, and that *COUGH* she actually gets to see him, because he's in front of the camera and everything. My parents (my mom and dad!!! :D :D :D) are watching the news in the background, and suddenly there's this thing about a teenaged boy gone missing after a freak attack by an ancient organization called the Illuminati. Spencer and I, and Rae, who heard over the vid chat, spaz out.
Later that night, I'm asleep in my bed, and Spencer's snoring in the top bunk (which is magically clean and not Disney Princesses [long story. Kaliyan knows. :D]). Suddenly I wake up and there's a hand over my mouth, and I see none other than JOEY above me. He frowns. "You didn't believe me," he hisses.
I take his hand off my mouth, mime zipping my lips, and go get my flashlight from where it's hanging. Then I shoot it in my eyes, showing that I do have the so-called 'Seer's band'
(which, yes, I do. Always have).
"You didn't believe me, either," I whispered. Joey's eyes widen when he sees the 'bands'. "I have them, Spencer--" I gesture to the top bunk "--has them, and my dad has them. Yes, my dad, and SPENCER's dad. Which you aren't. So get over that, please."
Joey frowns again. "I know I'm not his dad," he says. "But I thought you were lying about the bands. Does Kaliyan have them too?" I'm surprised at how...not-insane he sounds in real life, which is deja vu-ish, since I was surprised about that before, via voice chat.
"No, she doesn't," I say. "But these aren't 'Seer's bands'. I've had them all my life, and it's just the color of my eyes. It runs in the family, and a lot of people have them. No big deal."

And then I woke up, randomly. Ta-da. Those are my lovely dreams. I know you loved them. :D Buh-bye.

/ | \ -- |
\/|\/ - .
-Emilee
P.S: Spencer has a signature now. :P

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3