CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

December 10, 2009

Ay Pohst.

Just felt like posting. It's gonna be short, but whatev.

- Just ate at a tepinyaki (total spelling fail) place, where they cook in front of you. I got a steak and a lobster tail. And it was SO DELICIOUS. (:
- Thesis statements can go die in a hole.
- History essays can also go die in a hole.
- Spencer is a cool brother. (:
- Thesis statements can still go die in a hole.
- I love GAP!!!! Cuz they're awesome. (: I stayed for like 5 minutes extra this morning, cuz I didn't have anything to do in prime time and wanted to hang out with my BFITFWNUNE(etc)s. So I did. And it was far more fun than sitting in a chair and typing boredly on my laptop, staring into space and making awkward conversation with Isabel and Brynn. But yeah. I love my friends. (:
- Seriously, thesis statements can go die in a hole. Legit.
- I'm so tired I'm blasting music to keep myself awake.
- THESIS. STATEMENTS. SHOULD. GO. DIE. IN. A HOLE. Kthnxbi.

/ | \ -- |
\/|\/ - .
-Emilee
QUOTES!
- "You're like...you're like...you...you put SAND in a MOTORCYCLE!!! And then the motorcycle blows up, and then you EAT the SAND!!!" -Arjan. Good times.
- "Dewd. Just, like...DEWD." -Aha.
- "Come with me." -Paige. "Get in the van. :P" -Genesis, joking. LOVE THOSE GIRLSSSSS!
- "Really?" -Aylin. "Really." -Me. "Really???" "Really!" "REALLY??" "Shut up." "Okay."
- "I know, r--NO!!!! No. I didn't say it. You can't make me." -Genesis. :P <3
- "|:-} ... It's like a :| face with a palm tree growing out of it's head, and a :-} smiley wearing a flat hat. ALL AT THE SAME TIME. :O :O :O" -Mah brotha, being his dorky-geeky-awesomesauce self.
- "Rudolph -- sharp teeth! Rudolph might EAT ME!!!" -Fred. And Spence.
- "The body is made up of, like, 70% water and I’m STILL really thirsty. How's that make sense? It DOESN'T, that's how." -Mah brotha again.
- "Fricking stupid freaking effing goshdarned stupid...STUPID STUPID STUPID thesis statements." -Abby, me, Minumum, Elizabeth, and other people muttering under our breaths during English.

1 replies so far!:

Carruth Vallecillo said...

This kind of Payday advance is predominantly utilized as another option to an overdraft office for a man who wind up amidst the month with a pressing bills or costs which couldn't hold up till the month to month compensation is expected. Check Cashing Chula-vista

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3