CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

December 8, 2009

Hmm. Random Dream. Cuz I feel like it.

I had it again. My favorite dream of all time. Just instead of walking on the skinny path to the blacktop (at recess in 4th grade), it was walking home from school. And it was almost a prediction, just...not really.

Whatever. Here's a super detailed account, since I'm SO HAPPY!!!!! :D

MBD nods and says to have a good day. I grunt back and disembark the bus, clutching my sweatshirt to my chest as the snowflakes drift to the ground, covering its surface with white. I run towards the mailbox and quickly open its frozen lid, grab the mail, and slam it shut again, then start trudging towards home. I suddenly, and quite randomly, lean forward and push off, forward and slightly upward.
Then I totally can't explain this part, except that...Ugh. My push propells me towards my house and I pick up speed as I go. The snow is swirling more rapidly around me now, as if cheering me on, and the wind picks up, rushing over my shoulders and through my fingers, caressing, soothing instead of freezing. When I reach the edge of my driveway, I move my arms as if swimming and...do whatever I've been doing, that has no description that I can think of...up to my garage door opener. I level myself so that I'm upright again and punch in the code, then sink towards the ground.

And then today, in real life, I did the same thing (was chewing my gum, the exact same way and the exact same flavor [which I'd never tried before today, so I dunno how I knew how it tasted], walking the same way, thinking the same things)...and yeah. BUT THAT WAS MY FAVORITEST DREAM EVER!!!!!! And you know how you can't feel stuff in dreams, which is why you pinch yourself? I felt stuff in that one (both last night's and 4th grade's, probably more so in 4th grade's).

I could've (at the time, of course) sworn on my life that the one I had in 4th grade was real. I was just walking along with my friends and randomly, while laughing at a joke they were making, pushed off the ground and started...drifting, maybe?...towards the blacktop. They totally just ignored the fact that I was floating and then we played 4-square. But it was AH-MAZING. (:

/ | \ -- |
\/|\/ - .
-Emilee

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3