CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

December 7, 2009

Postethness. Ohyes.

OK. So. Blog. Post.

LANGUAGE ARTS
- Funny as usual. (: Today we were correcting this worksheet thing and the sentence was "He plants trees and gathers their fruit." Convo is as follows:
Fraver: Where does the comma goooo...Ben?
Ben: Um. After 'trees.'
Fraver: Really.
Ben: Yeah?
Fraver: Really?
Ben: Yeah!
Fraver: Okay, so if we pretend that you're right, what's the B item?
Ben: Ummm..."and gathers their fruit." It's a clause.
Fraver: Mmm.
Ben: It is!
Fraver: Mmkay. And what's the predicate?
Ben: Gathers.
Fraver: And what's the subject?
Ben: Uhmmm...'and.'
Fraver: What was the last time you 'and'ed?
Ben: Oh. 'Their'?
Fraver: I don't even want to know.
Ben: ...???
Fraver: So what rule are you following?
Ben: Ummm...OH, wait, it's a phrase!
Fraver: So you just invented a new rule? IC, phrase?
Ben: Um. No?
Fraver: Well, where does the comma go?
Ben: After 'trees'!!
Fraver: And what rule are you following?
Ben: Nothing!
Fraver: So where does the comma go??
Meanwhile everyone's laughing so hard that tears are streaming down our faces. SO FREAKING FUNNY.
- In math class yesterday, we were doing a team test (where we can work with our teams of 4 people on the test and discuss answers and stuff). I was working a problem ahead because my team was slow and I figured I could check with them later. When Arjan (this dude in my team) noticed, he sighed dramatically and was like, "Emily! You're like...You're like a lemur climbing branches. You're climbing too fast and leaving all your lemur friends behind on the ground." And it was so funny. We decided that Arjan was the crippled lemur and almost didn't finish the test in time because we were all laughing so hard.
- Um so I married Kaliyan on Facebook but then she divorced me...so now I'm sad. :(
- I had a ton of stuff that I posted on Sunday, but it totally died on me and deleted everything and screwed up the HTML. So then I got really pissed off and decided that it'd be useless to re-type it. So I didn't.
-
I just forgot.
- Listening to my super old playlist (which is still at the bottom of this page, I think...) and I'd totally forgotten about some of these songs. (: Added some new ones, too. So yays.
- EMILY HAS A NEW SEVVIE BFF. OhyesIdo. His name is Noah and he's my BFF. (: He got LD last Monday (or something) and has been sitting at our table ever since, cuz I was like "Hi Noah, you're my new best friend!" And Amanda was like "OMG, yes, you're totally my BFF now!!!" And yeah. (: He's replacing Paigie as my lunch-stealer. He's already stolen my root beer once and my sandwich thingie once. And my M&Ms once, and my Reese's once, and a ton of other stuff. But he's pretty cool. Soyeah.


/ | \ -- |
\/|\/ - .
-Emilee

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3