CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

January 22, 2009

Random Update

So... this is mostly because I've been so obsessed with my story lately that I haven't really posted. This post is what I call... *drumroll* ...a Random Update! Hence the title, right? Right.

So. Here's the Update part, which is color coded. (White=Normal, random stuff --- Red=Resistance --- Blue=Science.)

- The play is coming along smoothly. We've got Little Shop and Skid Row down pat, and are really, really close to getting Da-doo down pat, and are kinda-sorta close-ish to getting Never Know down pat, and are... well, we've started Dentist. Which is a world-rockin' song. And yeah.
- I came up with this really awesome look today!! I just noticed this random low-cut shirt sitting in my closet, and I got this new cami, and I put 'em together, and: Perfection! Well, not really, but it looks dang good. (And yes, for those who know me super well. I know I'm not the type to make new outfits. Especially not the type to talk about it. But so WHAT?! This is a wicked awesome pair-up.)
- I've got guitar today, from 7:15 - 8 o'clock central! My first practice. And the bestest part? KALIYAN'S TAKING IT WITH ME!!!! YAY!!!! :)
- Um... well, there's this awesome new kid on the Resistance named Brandon. He's apparently a favorite of Spencer (I dunno, that's what it seems like), and so yeah.
- Bo, Zac's brother, posted on Ness's Blog. I'm not aware of the entire awesomeness of this, however am VERY excited. I mean, I've heard a LOT about Zac. He was nice, hilariously funny, had hot-when-it's-bloody blonde hair, and is a bird kid.


OH MY GOD!! Speaking of bird kids. And recominant species in general. *deep breath* I learned how to do it in science. Recombine the genes, that is. And it's not hard - if you have a microscopic tweesers and a microscope that's just a LITTLE more powerful that our school's. And no, I'm not being sarcastic when I say "just a LITTLE more powerful". I'm serious.

All you have to do is-- Oh, wait, never mind. I don't think I wanna tell you all... in case some whacko happens upon this blog and decides to try it out. Anyway, it's really simple. And I bet I could do it - I could make bacteria with wings, probably. Not HUMANS, I'm not crazy - or mean - enough to do that, but I could make, like, protists with a pig's tails or something. I dunno.

Also on the science front: I'm doing a project on recominant species. Mostly animals, but that's how I learned how to recombine genes and such. I mean, gosh, I'm 11 years old and I could do what Itex brags about doing. Sheesh.

ANYWAY: I could define "recombinant species" for you, I could tell you HOW to recombine genes (if I looked at my notes), I could tell you about glow-in-the-dark goldfish that will one day replace the night light. All sorts of stuff. And right now? I still think it's interesting, but not the least bit humane. The End.

And that's all for today, folks. It's long, but I bet you survived.

Peace, Love, and Llamas! (KOD)
-Emiliano
P.S: Son, be a de-entist! (Son be a dentist.) You have a talent for causing things pain. (Oooo, pain) Go be a de-entist! (Go be a dentist.) People will pay you to be inhumane. Oooo, Inhumane!
THE DENTIST SONG IS AWESOME!

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3