CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

the meebo is back...sort of...

The new OtherSide meebo:
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

January 16, 2009

NO SCHOOL!!!

We have no school today! Which ROCKS!!!!! *dances*

Well, okay, so it's ALMOST impossible for us Minnesooootans to have an unplanned day off. Especially a snow day. And I have never had a real snow day before. Still haven't. Because today's off because the busses put in the wrong kind of gasoline in their tanks, and so no one can ride the bus to school. Seriously. But there's still NO SCHOOL!!!

That's it, really. Just randomly wanted to announce that.
Peace, Love, and Llamas! (KOD)
-Emiliano
P.S: If you comment "I hate you", then I know you hate me for this. But it's AWESOME! Cuz we have a 4-DAY WEEKEND!!! :D

0 replies so far!:

My picatures

Some pics of my friends and me <3